Feel Fantastic 95% Of The Time It Is Possible Even For A Senior
How do you feel most of the time, tired, depressed or full of vibrant good health?
It’s not very often that I dwell on making alternative health choices or vitamins. But, today the subject kept popping up until finally it smacked me right in the face.
- For our bulging tummies and our indigestion, oh Mylanta
- For lack of memory there were some sort of senior memory pills. Can’t remember what they were!
- Hubby’s sex life (if he still has one and knows what to do with it), has been remedied by Viagra.
- Then the heart attack follows from too much excitement for too long.
- Now girls believe it or not this applies to us, too. At our age who still has that “blushing”, “Come here stud”…in our vocabulary or enough hormones left to want to anymore?
- Do you still have your hair or is it thinning and falling out?
- Your fingernails should be strong not breaking and splitting.
- Your skin shouldn’t sag or be leathery. Rather it should be soft as a baby’s butt and taught.
- Can you run after your kids, grand-kids or puppy like you used to?
- When you stand up after sitting awhile your knees shouldn’t creak. They should be well oiled like when you were young.
- Your teeth should be snug as a bug in a rug in your gums. Maybe you don’t even have your own teeth anymore.